SSD1289 fast display library
From MCS Wiki AVR
Library for SSD1289 LCD with 16-bit interface
- LCD is 3/5V compliant.
- Library works in Submode = New, so its very easy to include in project and unused Subs are not compiled to save memory space.
- Also to save space you may use reduced Fonts, like Font36x56 in example. It has only digits, placed at position 33...42. To correct this shift simply use Digit_font = 1.
- Any Fons may be included via $include. Supports both types of BASCOM Fonts - "Color" and "B&W".
- You can display 8-bit (BGC) and 16 bit (BIN) pictures. Also 16 bit pictures can be loaded from SPI-Flash ROM. To prepare bin-file from bmp, gif, jpg, wmf, emf, ico I wrote special program Pic2Bin.
- in library added Portrait & Landscape modes, fixed some bugs
- added Portrait & Landscape example
- added example of using Touch
- added Proteus model SSD1289 (created by Mr. MONIKYS) - it has portrait & landscape separate models and Touch emulation. In "Properties" you can rotate picture to 180° and adjust touch
- Proteus models of Arduino boards
- SD-Card (with Winimage program for preparing its image from separate files),modified example from mr. Six1 using SD-Card