ILI9325 fast display library - 240x320
From MCS Wiki AVR
Library for ILI9325 LCD with 8/16 interface
- LCD is 3/5V compliant.
- Library works in Submode = New, so its very easy to include in project and unused Subs are not compiled to save memory space.
- Also to save space you may use reduced Fonts, like Font36x56 in example. It has only digits, placed at position 33...42. To correct this shift simply use Digit_font = 1.
- Any Fons may be included via $include. Supports both types of BASCOM Fonts - "Color" and "B&W".
- You can display 8-bit (BGC) and 16 bit (BIN) pictures. Also 16 bit pictures can be loaded from SPI-Flash ROM. To prepare bin-file from bmp, gif, jpg, wmf, emf, ico I wrote special program Pic2Bin.
Update 20.02.2015 - Library update.
- "Rotate 180°" function,
- SD-Card support (shows BMP-pictures in 262k color mode),
- Proteus model for display (model don't support 262k color, may be later, sorry),
- New examples for "Scroll", "Partial", Touch-Pad, SD-Card.